Sunday, November 8, 2009



Ok take a look at whats new
First we have the starlight skate, its been remodeled so now you can go ice skating! Oh and that robot circled over there sells skates for 28 gems.



Next, I found that you can change your about me colors. The downward part is that if you want awesome colors then you have to be a resident. :(




Lastly, I didn't think this was too important but...
They changed the log-in screen :)


*******************************
So yeah~
Xrenesmee cullen ♥

2 comments:

  1. Wow I cant WAIT till the ice rink is open!! How come you get to see the new things first? Is it if you become a volounteer they let you see them or is it just there only for volounteers to look at it first? I think your doing a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnku :)
    And its not volunteers only its a certain website given to certain ppl and they get the new updates before it comes out on oW.

    ReplyDelete

Comment 0_o
Tell us what you think