Thursday, March 18, 2010

So many new things no more trying

:.( Ok im in a sad mood right now. I havent been on oW or the blog for three months because a girl i thought was my friend (irisnicole on oW) got my account and well lets just say i can never get on oW again. Yeah my life sucks. I was on lvl 38, I had 68,000 coins, 30 something gems, very awesome friends and now its gone. Well thankfully my good friend Lizzy made another account for me as a birthday surprise. So now im on lvl 16 my name is xInvaders Zimx so i guess im happy again.
Enough about me lets talk about all the new things on oW. Well I was taking a stroll and found two new islands called Nevermore and Beat Street. Wow there kinda boring if you ask me. Oh I'll try to get on playtest and find some new things so untill then...


- xInvaders Zimx

2 comments:

  1. Hey its me ive been waiting ages for a new post
    im so sorry about your account at least yuor my friend on invaders zim which u have changed your name to ives had some sad moments too my grandfather passed away but im ok
    Luv ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWw well i'll pray for ur grandfather. I bet ur hes in a better place:)you can always come too me if ur ever feeling down:)
    Oh and im g0nna delete the blog cause i d0nt av the time to write neW stuff:/

    yea so
    luvv u
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment 0_o
Tell us what you think